bradley

Young, Bradley – Respiratory Therapy

Posted On March 2, 2017
Categories Ambassador

Hello my Name is Bradley Young. I am senior Respiratory Therapy major here at Georgia State. I currently serve as a Student Assistant in the Department of Student Health Promotion and I have been a Peer Health Educator for 3 years now. I am always looking for opportunities on campus to educate my fellow students about health issues and I am always willing to get involved in my campus community. I have served as a VP of Alumni and Inter-chapter Relations for the PI Chapter of Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity, Inc. for 2 years. I am also the GSU College Ambassador for the Atlanta Hawks and the VP of the Senior Class of Respiratory Therapy. Lastly, I currency serve as a Public Relations Chair for the Minority Association of Pre-Health Students here at Georgia State University. I look forward to further my education in Physical Therapy, so I am currently in the process of being accepted into the Georgia State Doctoral Program of Physical Therapy. One thing to know about me is my appreciation and care for others. I love helping people and I look forward to not only representing the Lewis School of Nursing and Health to my best ability but also become the best therapist that I can be for my patients.