Where Donors Are Our Foundation
The Dean’s Circle is an exclusive group of donors recognized for their significant financial commitments that ensure the continued excellence of the Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions. Leadership gifts made by our alumni and friends allow The Lewis School to grow and expand through the support of eminent faculty, ground-breaking research, and high caliber students who excel as a direct result of these financial gifts.
We invite you to become a member of this leadership team and become part of the premier school of choice for educating health care professionals in the southeastern United States.
Your leadership gift will support:
- Student scholarships and awards that help us attract and retain the best students and provide immediate financial aid to current students in need.
- Endowed professorships that draw distinguished scholars and researchers to our faculty.
- Professional development opportunities for current faculty.
- Opportunities for increased collaboration and engagement with community and global partners.
- Student enrichment programs that enhance the overall learning experience, such as study abroad and national and international professional conferences.
Leadership Giving Levels
Diamond Level: Gifts of $25,000 or more (payable over 5 years) or establishment of irrevocable planned gifts of $50,000 or more.
Platinum Level: $10,000 to $24,999
Gold Level: $5,000 to $9,999
Silver Level: $2,500 to $4,999
Bronze Level: $1,000 to $2,499
Benefits of Dean’s Circle:
All Dean’s Circle members will be listed in the school’s annual report. Other benefits include:
- Invitations to the annual Dean’s Circle reception
- Membership in President’s Society
- Invitations to the President’s Homecoming brunch
- Priority seating at a variety of lectures and college-level events throughout the year.
The Dean’s Circle represents all donors whose gifts were given between July 1 and June 30 each year and totaled $1,000 or more.