Student Forms

Undergraduate Change of College Request Form

Question: How do I change from one College to another?

Answer: If you are a current Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions student you should fill out the online Undergraduate Change of College Form. If you are a student in a different College and wish to switch to the Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing and Health Professions, you should contact that Academic Assistance Office for a Change of College form. Once those forms are submitted your academic file will be transferred to the appropriate College for processing.

Undergraduate Petition Request Forms

Question: How do I submit a request for undergraduate nursing or undergraduate Health Informatics petition?

Answer: You may submit your petition request for the BS Nursing at Undergraduate Petition -Nursing. The undergraduate Nursing program will only consider course substitutions for NURS 2010 and SNHP 3000.

Health Informatics petitions may be submitted at Undergraduate Petition – Clinical Health Informatics for requests for the following:

  1. Request to take a course out of sequence.
  2. Waiver- for those applying to the program who have not completed prerequisites

You must be accepted by the University and designated a Georgia State University student before filing a petition.